Just a confirmation that we will meet outside today at 11am at 253 2nd Street NW. It is a little chilly so dress to be comfortable.
Here is what you need to know in order to attend:
- Bring your own lawn chairs or blanket, snacks and coffee/tea, etc.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic and linger for lunch after the worship service.
- Bathroom will not be available at Ted & Dar’s place unless it’s an emergency
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are self-isolating or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you are experiencing a fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING in family pods will be expected.
- Questions? Contact Dar by email at [email protected] or text 204-304-9080.