***Updated Public Health Restrictions for Worship Gatherings beginning November 14, 2021***
Guided by governmental public health orders, Seeds is requiring that all eligible children and adults (ages 12 and up) in attendance for indoor services be fully vaccinated. For a full rationale of this leadership decision check out this post. “A” Sunday services will continue to be live streamed on our YouTube Channel to allow all to connect in that way.
Throughout the fall we have been following a Hybrid Model. For more info on what this means you can read this post and/or listen to the podcast referenced there. The structure of the morning will allow you to participate in as many of these opportunities as you choose. We look forward to seeing you.
Join us for Worship on Sunday December 19th, at 10:45 am. Communion will be served this Sunday.
Here’s what you need to know to join the worship service in person…
- All eligible children and adults (ages 12 and up) must be vaccinated. You will be asked to show your vaccine status card or QR code.
- Masks are mandatory and need to be worn at all times. (ages 5 & up)
- You may sit wherever you would like, but be mindful that everyone has a different perspective on what is safe at this point. In other words be sensitive and ask for permission to sit near someone outside of your household.
- Nursery is not available. Kid’s activity crates available in worship centre.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are not feeling well (no matter how mild the symptoms), if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 2 weeks, if you or anyone in your household are waiting for results of a COVID test.