YFC Altona Outreach Director Job Description
YFC Altona – Youth Unlimited is seeking to add a new staff member to our
organisation to lead ministry outreach and programs directed to young
women. This role is a full-time position, with flexibility and possibility of being a
part-time role if required. A detailed job description can be provided upon
request. Key requirements, responsibilities and expectations include:
-Candidate is a faithful and dedicated follower of Jesus Christ.
- A faithful, contributing member of a local church.
- Organized and self motivated.
- Ability to plan, lead, and execute ministry activities and events
- Establish, maintain, and support meaningful ways of supporting the young
women of our community.
- Assist in the programs offered by YFC Altona
- Recruit and support various program volunteers
- Fundraise for YFC Altona support (programs, special projects, and staffing)
-Commitment to learning, and gaining various skills and abilities.
YFC Altona is greatly expanding in 2022 and will be moving into our new
building early this year. We look forward to supporting even more youth this
year, and having a new staff fulfilling the Outreach Director position is key to
meeting our goals. The position start date is expected for July 1, 2020. If you
have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Contact Sheridan
Sawatzky directly at 204 304 6521 or email email@example.com.