It has been a month since we have been able to gather around the table to participate and receive the bread and the cup of Christ. Tonight is the night we traditionally celebrate Jesus’ last meal with his intimate friends and disciples. Join us via Zoom meeting (instructions below) at 6pm as we have been invited by Jesus to be his friend and to be a disciple of his life and way. We anticipate this to take under 15 minutes, so that children can stay engaged.
- Prepare some bread and juice or wine for you or your family.
- To access a zoom meeting you will need a computer, smart phone or tablet with a camera and sound. (All phones and tablets have this, and most computer laptops).
- Join the meeting at 6pm by clicking the link below. (Seeds people, this means 6pm sharp or you might miss it. Things run on time in the virtual world)
- Follow the instructions. (You shouldn’t need to download anything, but simply follow the instructions nevertheless)
- Gather around your camera so everyone can see you or your family. Any questions contact Ted at email@example.com even during the service if you are having trouble.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 757 356 175