Worship services will now be in Ted & Dar’s backyard (253 2nd St. NW) EVERY SUNDAY MORNING @ 11 am except for long weekends July 5, Aug 2 and Sept 6. You no longer need to notify Ted & Dar before attending but please read important details below before coming.
If weather is unfavourable the worship service will be at the eXchange. Decision to change venue to the eXchange will be made by 8:30 am Sunday morning so please check your email before you come.
Here is what you need to know in order to attend:
- Bring your own lawn chairs or blanket, snacks and coffee/tea, etc.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic and linger for lunch after the worship service.
- Bathroom will not be available at Ted & Dar’s place unless it’s an emergency
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are self-isolating or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you are experiencing a fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING in family pods will be expected.
- Questions? Contact Dar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 204-304-9080.