Worship GatheringsOn Worship Gathering Sundays (every other Sunday beginning September 13) we will meet for a 45 minute worship service with the following characteristics.
- A capacity of 65 people for inside worship (30% capacity restriction)
- Physical distancing of 2 metres between people and households.
- No congregational singing for now. (Will be revisited as we learn more)
- Hand Sanitizer stations.
- Attendance registered to allow for contact tracing.
- A virtual option will be available for those at home. (Live or recorded video)
- Everyone is reminded to stay home if feeling unwell, even if symptoms are mild. https://manitoba.ca/covid19/updates/about.html
- To accommodate everyone we will have 2 services (sanitizing of the space and surfaces in between services.)
First service – Super Socially Sensitive worship – 10 a.m.
- Creating a space for people to gather to worship with an emphasis on making it safe for people who may feel more vulnerable to gathering in large groups.
- There will be tables for families and activities for kids.
- Masks will be required when physical distancing is not possible (ie. while entering and moving around the space)
- The expectation is that this service will be a more controlled environment to allow for a high comfort level of safety for those who attend..
Second service – Socially Sensitive worship – 11 a.m.
- Continuing to follow Provincial guidelines, while acknowledging that it is appropriate for families with small children to participate without anxieties about their children putting others at risk.
- Tables for families and activities for children will be available.
- Masks will be encouraged, but not required for when physical distancing is not possible.