Annual Seeds Retreat at Camp Cedarwood – May 16-18. For those who have registered, plan to arrive at the camp by 11 am Saturday morning. Click on map for directions.
The following is a list of what to bring:
- For those interested in Paintball – bring old clothes – long pants & sleeves and old shoes ($10 per person per session, 2 sessions offered)
- Cedarwood is a nut-free facility – please make sure any snacks you bring are nut-free as well
- Inside shoes or slippers
- Bedding…sleeping bag, pillow, sheet
- Earplugs if you are a light sleeper
- Thermal cup (coffee/tea/hot choc. is on all day)
- Swim wear/towel (2 hot tubs)
- Rain gear
- Recreational gear – Frisbees, baseball & glove, football, etc.
- Table games
Cost for Adults $110, ages 5-12 $55, under 5 free. Payment accepted at the Retreat. Pay what you are able.
Questions? Contact Joan Funk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-324-8406.