If you have signed up for the Seeds Retreat at Camp Cedarwood on May 21-23, we are looking forward to spending the weekend with you.
Plan to arrive at the camp by 11 am Saturday morning. There are copies of the directions to Camp Cedarwood for you to take on the Bulletin Board at the exchange. If you plan to be there later in the day, please let me know so the camp prepares the right amount of food for lunch on Saturday.
Does anyone have the DVD’s The Lorax and The Planet Earth? We would like to use these during the weekend. Please let me know.
What to bring?
• Cedarwood is a nut-free facility – please make sure any snacks you bring are nut-free!
• Thermal cup or water bottle (coffee/tea/hot choc. is on all day…bringing your own cup is a good way to cut down on garbage)
• Inside shoes or slippers (you are not allowed to wear your outside shoes in the lodge)
• Bedding…sleeping bag, pillow, sheet, playpen for toddlers
• Clothing (rain gear)
• Swim wear/towel (2 hot tubs)
• Towels & Toiletries
• Earplugs or white noise apps for your phone for light sleepers
• Bible/journal/pen (you’ll need these for the sessions)
• Recreational gear – Frisbees, baseball & glove, football, etc.
• Table games
Payment for the Retreat is accepted at your arrival. Adults (incl. children 12 & up) $125, Children (5-11) $63, Children (under 5) Free.
Pay whatever you are able. Cheques should be made out to Seeds Church.
Please let me know if there is any other information you need by email firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 204-324-8406.