Ted & Dar invite those who are interested to join them in their backyard this Sunday, May 31 @ 11 am for an informal, socially distanced worship time.
There is a limit to how many people can fit into their backyard given the need to accommodate social distancing so please let them know if you plan to attend before May 30 by emailing email@example.com or texting Dar at 204-304-9080 and include how many people will be attending in your family party.
Here is what you need to know in order to attend:
- Bring your own lawn chairs or blanket, snacks and coffee/tea, etc
- Bathroom will not be available at Ted & Dar’s place unless it’s an emergency
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you have been outside the province, have tested positive for COVID-19 and are self-isolating or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND if you are experiencing a fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING in family pods will be expected.
Questions? Contact Joan Funk by email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 204-324-4469