May is Food Bank month at Seeds – Starting this Sunday, May 7, please bring your donations for the local food bank. Cash or Cheques made out to Rhineland Area Food Bank are preferred as items most needed can be purchased.
If donating non-perishable food, please pay CAREFUL attention to the lists below.
Top items needed:
- Canned fruit, especially peaches but also pears, fruit cocktail and pineapple tidbits
- Long grain rice, 900 km package; usually white but we can take some brown
- Kernel corn, creamed corn
- Canned ham, salmon, chicken or turkey (have plenty of tuna)
- Fruit drink crystals – peach, orange, fruit punch, grape and strawberry
- Dry chicken noodle soup (2 pack)
- Red kidney beans, Beans in tomato sauce
- Canned mushrooms
- Rolled oats (1 KG)
- Mr. Noodle; beef, chicken, vegetable or oriental
- Small peanut butter (500g) smooth or crunchy
- Rice crispy cereal, corn flakes (have plenty of Cheerios)
Items not needed: NO need for pasta, NO canned tomato products or canned beans other than what is mentioned above. PLEASE – NO DENTED CANS, EXPIRED PRODUCTS OR OPENED PACKAGES.
Questions? Contact Liana Toews by phone 204-324-8833 or email email@example.com