Please join us on Sunday October 3rd at 10 am for a Congregational Meeting. NOTE A DIFFERENT TIME THAN NORMAL!
What will be talking about?
It has been almost 2 years since we have been together in person to share about what has been happening behind the scenes at Seeds Church and although we are still somewhat limited in how we can interact in person, we do have this opportunity to hear from our leaders and offer our ideas, questions and feedback.
PART ONE – All Seeds Church Orientation. – Who are we at Seeds? Our Values, Anchors, Purpose, and many other things that make us a unique community. If you are a veteran or new, this is a valuable conversation.
PART TWO – One of the 6 guiding questions we ask as a Seeds Leadership (You’ll learn about these guiding questions in the first part) is What is most important right now? Our priorities at this time in the life of our church. In this part we will update you on the following.
- Coming Out of the Pandemic and Seeds Hybrid Model of Church
- Updates and new info on our Seeds NEXT20 process.
Again, everyone is welcome (even kids as we have activity boxes to keep them engaged and to allow your whole family to attend.)
Covid Protocols – Here’s what you need to know to join the congregational meeting in person…
- Masks are mandatory and need to be worn at all times. (ages 5 & up)
- Social distancing required…sit with your household.
- Nursery is not available. Kid’s activity crates available in worship centre.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are not feeling well (no matter how mild the symptoms), if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 2 weeks, if you or anyone in your household are waiting for results of a COVID test.