Join us for Worship on Sunday October 24th, at 10:45 am. Communion will be served this Sunday.
Our Service will also be available via video stream.
You will have probably noticed that as the 4th Wave of the pandemic begins in our province, Places of Worship are under new restrictions and have the choice to make their space open to only Vaccinated participants (those eligible 12yrs old and up) or be limited to 33% of their capacity. Our leadership group at Seeds has decided to continue to make our services open to anyone, without need to show their Vaccination cards. We believe that our gatherings are consistently well below our capacity limits and that we can worship together safely and inclusively.
That being said, as a Leadership group we want to make a number of things clear.
- We strongly affirm the public health mandates of the Province of Manitoba and want to urge everyone to follow these guidelines as they are present for the health and benefit of our community.
- We strongly encourage all eligible people in our community to be vaccinated as a way to protect themselves and those around them (especially our younger children, and those unable to be vaccinated).
Here’s what you need to know to join the worship service in person…
- Masks are mandatory and need to be worn at all times. (ages 5 & up)
- Social distancing required…sit with your household.
- Nursery is not available. Kid’s activity crates available in worship centre.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are not feeling well (no matter how mild the symptoms), if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 2 weeks, if you or anyone in your household are waiting for results of a COVID test.