Join us for Worship on Sunday March 13th, at 10:45 am. Everyone is encouraged to attend in their comfy clothes to fit with this weeks theme of comfort and next weeks theme of rest.
For those that wish to join virtually please use the link below to join.
Here’s what you need to know to join the worship service in person…
- All eligible children and adults (ages 12 and up) must be vaccinated. ***Vaccine Passports are no longer needed to attend.***
- Masks are mandatory and need to be worn at all times. (ages 5 & up).
- You may sit wherever you would like, but be mindful that everyone has a different perspective on what is safe at this point. In other words be sensitive and ask for permission to sit near someone outside of your household.
- Nursery is not available. Kid’s activity crates available in worship centre.
- Please DO NOT attend if you are not feeling well (no matter how mild the symptoms), if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 2 weeks, if you or anyone in your household are waiting for results of a COVID test.