Recovery of Hope is looking to grow their counselling staff in Winkler/Altona, Steinbach and Winnipeg. Counsellors must hold a Masters degree in the counselling field. These are contract positions and are part-time, including one evening/week. Qualified individuals can submit their resumes to [email protected].
Posted: March 17, 2022
|Employee Group:||Independent Contractor|
|Start Date (End Date, if applicable):||To be determined|
|Department/Service/Program:||Recovery of Hope|
|FTE/Hours of Work:||Part-Time (hours to be mutually agreed on)|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Job Posting Number:||R-195-0324|
Recovery of Hope has opportunities for contract position counsellors at our satellite offices in Winkler, Altona, Winnipeg and Steinbach. Each of these positions is for part-time work (including one evening per week) with the possibility for growth.
Visit https://edenhealthcare.ca/roh/ for more info about Recovery of Hope.
- Suitable candidates must hold a Master’s degree in the counselling field.
- Previous counselling experience preferred, but new graduates will be considered.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (with the Vulnerable Sector Check)
- Satisfactory Child Abuse Registry Check
- Satisfactory Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Vehicle Registration, indicating 3rd Party Liability Insurance of $1,000,000 or more
Eden welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Recovery of Hope