As many of you know, Curt Neustaeter has been on a journey with cancer for the past few years. He has begun to experience a lot of body pain in the past few weeks and that coupled with Loretta going back to work we would like to ease this family’s burden by supplying some freezer meals for them to use at their convenience.
Here is what you need to know to help out…
- Drop off meals at Joan Funk’s (39 4th Ave NW). Please text/call 204-324-4469 or email email@example.com to arrange a drop off time.
- Please use containers that don’t need to be returned.
- Please indicate what the meal is and who it’s from.
- Do not contribute meals if you are sick, if you have travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 2 weeks or if you have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
- Contact Joan if you have any questions. Contact info is provided above.