As many of you know, Curt Neustaeter has been on a journey with cancer for a few years. He has begun to experience a lot of body pain in the past few weeks and that coupled with Loretta starting a new job next week we would like to ease this family’s burden by supplying some freezer meals for them to use at their convenience.
Here is what you need to know to help out…
- Drop off meals at Joan Funk’s (39 4th Ave NW). Please text her 204-324-4469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a drop off time.
- Please use containers that don’t need to be returned.
- Please indicate what the meal is and who it’s from.
- Here is the link to sign up Meal Train Link There are specific dates to sign up for but the freezer meals should be dropped off at Joan’s before the date you signed up for.
- Do not sign up if you are sick, if you have travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 2 weeks or if you have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
- Contact Joan if you have any questions. Contact info is provided above.