This little craft is a simple garland to bring beauty to your tree! The supplies with instructions are in your box. (Instructions and example below) Want to take a picture? Upload your pics to #seedsadvent2020 and/or tag @seedschurch on Instagram or @seedschurch.ca on Facebook
If you share and tag a picture, you will be entered to win a prize package of Pure Anada lotions, and a variety of beauty products from Mel’s shop at Hair Ecstasy!
Instructions for Garland of Scallop Edged Balls
Supplies: 10 ft string (If you are missing the string contact Wanda Friesen firstname.lastname@example.org), 60 scalloped circles – 6 different patterns
The goal is to create a garland of 10, 3-D balls placing them 6-8 inches apart, measuring them from edge to edge.
- Sort the scalloped circles into groups of 6 and take 6 different patterns for each group – 6 circles will make 1 ball.
- Fold all circles in half – works best if you line up the scallops. Place glue on the one half of your first circle and glue another half of the next circle together.
- Take another circle and glue one half of that circle to the other half of the circles you’ve already started gluing together.
- Keep doing the same thing until you have them all glued together except leave the last two halves unglued.
- Finish making all 10 balls, but remembering to leave the last halves unglued!
- Take your string and fold it in half
- place your first ball 3 inches or so from the middle of the string.
- Place your string along the center of the ball where all the halves meet and then glue your last halves together to fasten it to the string.
- Place your 2nd ball 3 inches on the other side of the string from the middle point and glue it on.
- Then proceed to place the rest of the balls 6 inches apart on each side of the string until you have made the garland.
Or just place the balls whatever spacing you’d like them apart.
make a loop at the ends of the string and you are finished making your garland!
Place it on the tree or in your window or on a shelf or where ever you like!